Polyverse Music proudly presents Comet - a reverb with unparalleled lushness and versatility. Comet can create spaces from one cubic centimeter to one cubic kilometer, boasts a uniquely rich and musical detune algorithm, and can divide its pre-delay and glide into rhythmic subdivisions.
Comet also has the ability to generate decay times from a microsecond to infinity and morph between 5 independent presets in real time. However, Comet’s true brilliance is in its refinement. Rather than cloning or emulating a reverb, Comet was created to be pristine, dramatic, and totally unique.
- An unbelievably smooth and beautiful reverb
- Five interchangeable preset morphing slots
- Glide control to morph between parameters
- Pre Delay & Glide available in milliseconds and rhythmic subdivisions
- Lockable parameters for consistency between presets
- Uniquely rich and musical detune algorithm
- Saturation module from input gain for extra density
Pricing And Availability
Comet is available in VST, AU, and AAX formats, making it compatible with a variety of host applications including Ableton Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Reason, and Studio One. It can be used in 32/64-bit instances with Windows XP and up, as well as Mac OS X 10.6 and up.
Comet’s beta version is available immediately from Polyverse Music for the introductory price of $99 USD. At full release, Comet will be available at its standard price of $149 USD. For more information about Comet, please visit https://polyversemusic.com/comet