Germany, 2014'"For some decades now, analogue filters have had a deep impact on contemporary music. Since its very beginnings, Waldorf has been renowned for the high quality of their analog filters.
Whether these were integrated in stand alone units, such as the 4-Pole, X-Pole or the AFB16, which enabled the world's first analogue plug-Ins, or were found inside our synthesizers such as the Wave, the Q'Š+ or the Pulse. You can spot the sound of a Waldorf filter in many top notch music productions, no matter which genre.
As a logical consequence, our exclusive analogue filter technology is now available in this novel square box (unexpectedly matching the Rocket synthesizer). 2-Pole is giving the guitar or bass player, the DJ, or the keyboard player access to the heart of the Waldorf sound '" with an inspiring user interface with a one knob'Š/'Šone function philosophy. Spice up your live performances with dramatic filter sweeps that really cut through. Funk up your guitar licks by hooking a pedal controller to 2-Poles' cutoff CV In or using the integrated envelope follower. Animate your pad sounds using 2-Pole's LFO. But beware '" no matter what you do with this tiny black box, make sure you set the levels to your amplifiers and speakers correctly, as 2-Pole is yet another beast from Waldorf '" with love!
Waldorf 2-Pole Analogue Filter.
- Fully analog signal path: Preamp 'º Filter 'º Overdrive
- Award winning Waldorf analog multimode filter technology
- Filter can be modulated by LFO, envelope follower or external signal
- Preamp with overdrive capability for direct connection of instruments like bass or guitar
- Post-filter overdrive with adjustable gain
- LFO with different ranges, rate up to several kHz
- Envelope follower with trigger section and different modes
- True Bypass
- Input Gain with level LED
- Rectify pot for mixing-in the rectified input signal
- Filter Cutoff pot
- Filter Resonance pot
- Bipolar Filter Env Mod pot
- Filter Type switch
- Overdrive pot
- Activation switch
- Output Level pot
- LFO Range switch with 3 positions
- LFO Rate pot with LED
- LFO Mod Depth pot
- Trigger Button with LED
- Trigger Threshold pot
- Trigger Hold pot
- Envelope Follower Source switch with 3 positions
- Envelope Follower Attack pot
- Envelope Follower Decay pot
- Audio In
- Audio Out
- Cutoff CV In
- Envelope Follower CV In
- Trigger In
- Power DC 12V
Price and Availability
Waldorf 2-pole is shipping soon. List price is 193,- Euro (excl. VAT).
More Info under www.waldorfmusic.de