Modular hardware specialists Pittsburgh Modular have brought their latest creation with them to show off at Superbooth 2018 - the Electronic Sequence Designer 128. Available both as a standalone or rack mounted unit, it has MIDI in and out as well as 4 channels of gate and CV so it works both with CV and MIDI-triggered gear. It's at home both in a Eurorack setup and hooked up to a regular synth or workstation.
Sonicstate chatted to the guys about the new sequencer.
- 4x32-step sequences or Performance Mode with all live parameters on one page
- Save 32 groups of 4 sequences onboard for instant recall
- Pre-program your set for performance
- Live button to switch from pre-programmed to Live mode
- Built-in scales with 2x custom scales
- Directional sequencer
It's expected to ship in July 2018 with pricing TBC .
Learn more at https://pittsburghmodular.com/