Mono synths. Everyone loves a mono synth, right? We'd love to know more about the synths you use and the mono synth features you'd like to use. So, here's the ultimate Mono synth survey and as a thank you to answering these 8 quick questions you'll be entered into a prize draw for your chance to win a Focusrite Clarett 8Pre audio interface - the perfect way to plug your synths and other instruments into!
For decades, the mono synth has been one of electronic music’s mainstays, and its popularity lives on to this day. We want to hear your opinion on the mono synth, to get a feel on where it sits in the music making landscape.
Just for the record, here’s a quick definition of a monosynth (from Wikipedia): "a synthesizer that produces only one note at a time… This does not necessarily refer to a synthesizer with a single oscillator."
You need to either log-in to Ask.Audio OR enter your email address at the end of the survey to enter the prize draw. Here's the prizes:
- Focusrite Clarett 8Pre audio interface ($999) + 1 Year Ask.Audio Academy Subscription ($120)
- 1 Year Ask.Audio Academy Subscription ($120)
- 6 Month Ask.Audio Academy Subscription ($60)
Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by answering all questions in the above survey, and entering your email address. You’ll need a free account at Ask.Audio in order to enter.
- The closing date for entries is 11:59 p.m. PDT on March 22, 2016. We reserve the right to alter the stated competition dates and the announcement date of the winning entries.
- Winners will be selected by a random number generator. The judges decision is final.
- No cash alternatives can be offered for prize winners.
- All trademarks and logos of our partners are protected.
- Entrants agree that by entering this contest they also subscribe to the free macProVideo.com and Ask.Audio newsletters. Your email address will NOT be sold but may be shared with select third parties involved in this contest only.
- Shipping costs will be paid for by the provider of the prize. Any local tax or customs charges must be paid for by the prize winner.
- All entrants to this contest will be deemed to have accepted the rules and terms and conditions.
Now we’re done with the legal speak… Thank YOU, Good luck and remember to tell your friends about Ask.Audio.