Focusrite has announced the latest free software giveaway for members of its Plug-in Collective community: Audiority’s Deleight and Distortion 1 VST/AU/AAX plug-in effects. Both are available for download from 4 July to 5 September, and over the same period, Plug-in Collective members can also claim a 50% discount on any single plug-in in the Audiority store, or 15% off the company’s Effects Plugin Bundle (bringing the price down to $297.50).
Deleight is a stereo multi-tap delay, based on late 90s digital hardware, with four taps per side, discrete Left, Right and Feedback channels, LFO modulation and a looper mode. Distortion 1 models an iconic Japanese stompbox from the late 70s, capturing every nuance of the original hardware and making it supremely quick and easy to bring edge and bite to your guitar tones.
- Stereo multi-tap delay (4+4 taps)
- Delivers everything from echoes and spatialising effects to chorus, flanging, ADT and beyond
- Up to 5 seconds delay buffer and seven time ranges
- Separate Left, Right and Feedback channels
- Set delay times freely or synced to host
- Normal and cross-channel feedback modes
- Syncable LFO with 11 waveforms for independently modulating Left, Right and Feedback tap delay times
- Low and high cut filters, and Feedback channel damping
- Loop mode with Speed and Reverse controls
- Resizeable user interface
- Independent Tone, Distortion and Level controls
- Pre and Post effect gain
- Mix control
- Resizable interface
All Focusrite customers have to do to take advantage of this offer is to make sure their hardware is registered; details of the deal then lands in their account. But the offer is available for a limited period only; they must download the plug-ins by 5 September 2019.
Learn more about mixing and plug-ins: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=new-releases