Picking apart and learning a new song is a time-consuming and sometimes difficult process for any musician. Now zplane has combined numerous audio technologies within deCoda to make it easier and quicker to learn and practice new material. deCoda is software designed to help both new and established musicians with learning and practising passages of music.
Using simple drag and drop functionality, deCoda will automatically recognize and map the chords, song structure and tempo. The user can then play through sections at variable tempos starting off slowly and building up speed as proficiency increases. The musical key can also be instantly transposed, pitch changed in both directions by up to an octave and a focus EQ tool can isolate parts of the audio spectrum based on the frequency and panning information.
deCoda Features At A Glance
- Advanced chord and tempo detection algorithms
- Flexible looping options
- Automatic song structure detection - Part A, B C, A2, B2 etc.
- Available on Mac & Windows
- GUI designed with a touchscreen in mind
- Instantly transpose to a chosen key
- Change tempo whilst maintaining the pitch
- Focus EQ for isolating parts of the track
- Melody information displayed on a piano roll
- Exportable MIDI
- One off low price for a perpetual license
Pricing: SRP €49.00 intro special offer €29 until end of January 2020.