Oh Polyrhythms. There's just a few sequencers and drum machines out there that make polyrhythms easy and accessible. The Polyend SEQ jumps to mind as one that is super cool. But, if you're highly embedded in the world of eurorack, then you really should be checking out this one too. Mito by Moffenzeef is a gate generator that provides six gate outputs, each with their own clock division, making it the most hands on Eurorack Module to achieve Polyrhythms in your Eurorack Synthesizer.
Wait. Poly-what? Polyrhythms my friends, are great to get you out of that 4/4 holding pattern we sometime get stuck in. With built-in swing, Pulse Width Amouth, and individual mutes for each channel, Mito is a great option for those looking to take their drums, beats and rhythms in a more interesting direction.
In this video JAde Wii explores the best parts of this polyrhythmic sequencer for Eurorack:
- 6 CHANNEL CLØCK DIVIDER WITH BIPØLAR CV
- DIVIDE BY 16 TØ DIVIDE BY 1 CAPABILITY
- MUTE SWITCH PER CHANNEL
- GLØBAL SWING
- GLØBAL PULSE WIDTH
- RESET INPUT
- DIVISIØN CALCULATED IMMEDIATELY PER STEP (NØ AVERAGING)
- WIDE PANEL SPACING FØR PLAYABILITY
- CURRENT LIMITING AND DIØDE PRØTECTIØN
- SKIFF FRIENDLY: LØW PØWER AND SHALLØW MØUNTING DEPTH
- ARDUINØ CØMPATIBLE WITH ISP HEADER ØN
- BACK FØR REPRØGRAMMING
Price: $279 USD