Whoosh is a true sound design instrument and enables you to create breath taking whoosh and pass-by effects. It is possible to precisely design sounds varying from whistling wind whooshes to air ripping engine pass-bys or completely over the top granular sci-fi effects.
The included doppler effects engine was designed from ground up to physical model the acoustic phenomena of an object that approaches, passes, and recedes from an observer. The individual playback engines, the source mixer and doppler engine can be manipulated in synchronized connection to each other. This makes it possible to playback the desired sound effect at different durations while remaining everything in perfect sync.
Whoosh comes with an extensive onboard sample library licensed from leading sound effect recordists. It includes categories like wind, fire, metal, water, engine and explosion effects.
Whoosh is built for Native Instruments Reaktor 5.8 or later - (Player not supported).
• Enables you to design breath taking whoosh and pass-by sound effects.
• Complex but intuitive to use sound design engine.
• 4 loop / grain samplers, 4 impact samplers, wave mixer, doppler engine and post effects.
• Comes with over 240 sounds exclusively licensed from professional sound effect recordists.
• Note: Loading your own sounds is not supported at the moment - but it is possible.
(This will become officially available in a future update)
• Mac or PC running a full version Native Instruments Reaktor 5.8 or later
• Download size: 150 MB zipped (200 MB uncompressed)
• Note: whoosh does not run in Reaktor Player - a full version of Reaktor is required.
Price: $79,00 US