KNOXVILLE, TN, October 26, 2015 — Waves Audio, a leading provider of digital signal processing solutions, announces Waves Central, a new system to replace the current Waves License Center, providing license management and plugin installation (for Waves 9.6 and above) in one easy-to-use interface.
Until now, users had to activate their licenses through the Waves License Center, then install the plugins using the online installer or (mainly on Mac OS’s) by downloading a huge installer file.
With the release of Waves Central, activation and installation will both be done within the new interface. Users will no longer need to download installers. They will now be able to manually install the plugins they choose, or simply click on the EASY INSTALL & ACTIVATE button to automatically install all of their licensed plugins.
Waves Central will be available soon as a downloadable application. Waves users with an account login will be able to download the application for free from the Downloads section at Waves.com (http://www.waves.com/downloads). The same login info will be used to log in to Waves Central in order to perform product installations and license activations.
Waves Central covers installations and activations for full products as well as product demos, and provides online installation and activation solutions, as well as solutions for offline installation and for writing licenses to a USB device (for use with computers not connected to the internet).
Download Waves Central for free and enjoy these benefits:
- Plugin installation & license management in one easy-to-use interface
- No need to download large installers
- Downloads available for specific products registered in your account
- Easy Install & Activate button for instant installation & activation
- New and simple way to manually install specific plugins of your choice
- Solutions for offline installation and writing licenses to USB devices