Finally, after waiting a long time and listening to renowned artists and producers talking about how revolutionary Touché will be, we’re a little bit wiser about the new controller. This wooden (yes, wooden) skinned controller is very sensitive with four expression controls and mechanical force feedback.
“Touché’s wood surface has been designed to react to the smallest vibration, the slightest pressure of your hand, allowing synth players to shape sounds spontaneously, like an acoustic instrument.
"Its companion software allows for customisation of parameters, while MIDI, CV and USB ports allows Touché to control any digital or analog synthesizer, with or without a computer.
"That’s why Touché is the perfect device to use with a synthesizer for more inspiration and fun!”
Watch the video showing Touché in music making action with a range of synths:
Main Specifications Overview
- 1 wood skin
- 4 expression controls with mechanical force feedback & sensibility adjusting
- 4 CV/Gate Output (3.5mm) with -10V / +10V maximum range
- 1 MIDI input & 1 MIDI output (3.5mm jack with MIDI adapter)
- 1 Type B USB port
- 1 Encoder-pushbutton & 2 buttons
- 4 Multicolor LEDs
- Dimensions : H x W x L = 60 x 102 x 250 mm
- Weight : 1kg
We don’t yet know the pricing of Touché, but you can find out some info on their website: http://www.expressivee.com