KYRA is a 128 voice, 10 oscillator-per-voice virtual analogue synthesizer. It’s 8 part multi-timbral and the oscillators are in two groups of 5 for a total of 1280 actual oscillators. It's an absolute monster of a synth, and even lets you recreate some of the classic Waldorf synth sounds that we know and love. We got a hands-on tour of the synth at NAMM 2019, which you can check out here!
- Over 3000 wavetables to select from and they are oversampled by the FPGA engine with no aliasing
- Hypersaw mode which sets all oscillators to sawtooth with spread and detuning
- 3 LFO’s per part that run wavetable shapes
- Dual analogue modelled ladder filters that can be used separately or together
- 3 envelope generators - one for the filter, one for the amplifier
- A 9-algorithm 6-part DSP effects section
- 6-slot modulation matrix with 3 destinations for each source