SCOTTS VALLEY, CA • April 15, 2014 — Universal Audio Direct Developer partner Brainworx has released three plug-ins for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform and Apollo audio interfaces.
Available for purchase via UA's Online Store for $199 each, the Chandler Limited GAV19T Amplifier, bx_refinement, and bx_saturator V2 plug-ins are part of new UAD Software v7.6.
Chandler Limited GAV19T Amplifier Plug-In — $199
Available exclusively for UAD-2 DSP Accelerators and Apollo-equipped workstations, the Chandler Limited GAV19T Amplifier Plug-In is an exacting emulation of the dual EL84-powered boutique guitar amp. Inspired by British classics such as Vox and Marshall — and lesser-known gems from Watkins and Selmer — the Chandler Limited GAV19T Amplifier plug-in offers features not found on the original hardware, such as an FX Rack with an onboard noise gate, host-syncable lo-fi delay, Power Soak, and pre/post switchable EQ filter controls.
- Perfect emulation of the original dual EL84-powered Chandler Limited GAV19T circuit
- Fine-tune sounds with an onboard FX Rack that includes a noise gate, EQ filter controls, and host-syncable lo-fi delay
- Audition 75 different Recording Chains to match the perfect tone to the part
- Craft sparkling classic clean sounds, bluesy overdrive textures, and raw distortions easily and intuitively with powerful EQ functionality — before or after mixdown
Brainworx bx_saturator V2 Plug-In — $199
The Brainworx bx_saturator V2 Plug-In is a powerful multi-band M/S (Mid/Side) processor that allows users to add saturation, drive, and distortion exactly as desired. It features Brainworx´s “True Split” crossover technology, which ensures that the Mid and Side channels are always perfectly in phase, yielding focused, large-sounding mixes and masters.
- Versatile multi-band Mid/Side processor
- Adds saturation and distortion to targeted frequency bands
- Increases the perceived volume of mixes without clipping
- Bring out individual frequencies of a mix without affecting others
- Mono Maker control helps define and punch-up low-end
Brainworx bx_refinement Plug-In — $199
The Brainworx bx_refinement Plug-In allows mixing and mastering engineers to remove the harsh, hard edges of their tracks without dramatically altering the character and tone of their source material. Designed by mastering engineer Gebre Waddell of Stonebridge Mastering, the bx_refinement plug-in is based on a combination of time-tested approaches, modern techniques, and the latest science on the sensitivity of the human ear. The end result is a fully-in-the-box analog mastering sound.
- Brings the sound of a tube-like analog mastering chain to your DAW
- Softens high-frequency harshness in mixes and masters
- Injects saturation and presence to subtly enhance tracks
- Solo feature to hear exactly what’s being removed from the recording
- Mid/Side processing
Download new UAD Software v7.6 here:
Learn more about the Chandler Limited GAV19T Amplifier plug-in here:
Learn more about the Brainworx bx_refinement plug-in here:
Learn more about the Brainworx bx_saturator V2 plug-in here:
Learn more about the award-winning Apollo Audio Interface here:
Learn more about the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-ins: