When we heard that the much-loved and acclaimed Apollo Twin interface would soon be available for Windows users, with industry-leading sound quality, realtime UAD processing, and Unison technology we were impressed to know it’d be delivered over USB 3.0.
Now, the good news is that all Windows producers out there can get hold of an Apollo Twin USB from today onwards.
Interested in an overview of what the Apollo Twin USB offers? Of course you are..!
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing - track through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- USB 3 connectivity for Windows-based systems
- Unison™ technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps and stompboxes
- Includes UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality throughout
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle