Developed By Brainworx, the Maag EQ4 Plug-In Features Six Bands of EQ and Classic Air Band Control â€"
In partnership with direct developer Brainworx, Universal Audio have added the Maag EQ4 Plug-In to the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform.
In a self-professed quest for â€œaudio perfection,â€ Cliff Maag designed the EQ4 to provide unparalleled transparency and top-end presence while maintaining a true, natural sound. Based on his classic â€" and long-discontinued â€" NTI EQ3 from the â€™80s, the EQ4 features Maagâ€™s legendary Air Band control, a major component to the vocal mix chain on Madonnaâ€™s Ray of Light as well as Celine Dionâ€™s Taking Chances. Now, owners of Apollo audio interfaces and UAD-2 DSP Accelerator hardware can record and mix with an exacting digital emulation of this unique EQ.
Available for purchase via UA's Online Store, the Maag EQ4 plug-in is part of the new UAD Software v7.4 â€" which also includes the Fairchild Tube Limiter Plug-In Collection.
Maag EQ4 Plug-In Features â€" $229
- Adds presence to vocals, acoustic guitars, and overheads
- Elevates treble frequencies without harshness or hiss
- Five-position Air Band control
- Adjusts overall EQ level with an added Trim control
- Developed for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform by Brainworx
- Requires UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card or Apollo Interface, available from authorized dealers worldwide.
Download UAD Software v7.4 here:
Learn more about the Maag EQ4 plug-in here:
Learn more about the award-winning Apollo audio interfaces here:
Learn more about the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins: