Toontrack EZbass is the first bass virtual instrument of its kind with a pristine sound and fundamental features for effortlessly adding bass guitar to your songs. Designed with the same ease of use as its EZ Line siblings – EZdrummer, EZkeys and EZmix – it lends unlimited creativity in terms of arranging, composing, changing and rearranging bass parts to fit your songs. In essence, EZbass gives you a bass player at your beck and call – 24/7.
In addition to its wealth of songwriting features, EZbass also includes two fundamentally different bass sound libraries – Modern (an Alembic* bass) and Vintage (a classic Fender* Jazz bass).
Both have been captured with an exceptional level of detail along with the most all-encompassing set of articulations you need to produce stunningly real performances for anything from subtle jazz to extreme metal.
Put simply, adding bass to your songs has never been easier…
- Simply click the ‘Add Groove’ button to get a basic rhythm going, set the chords for your song and start crafting your performance in the ‘Grid Editor’ or find a playing style in the included MIDI to apply to your chord progression.
- Tap in the rhythm you want your bass to play using the ’Tap2Find’ feature and then have EZbass list all matching variations from its included MIDI library.
- Or take advantage of the matchless playability of EZbass and perform the bassline yourself using a MIDI controller.
- Use the drum or keyboard MIDI in your song to have EZbass automatically create a matching bassline.
- Use a previously recorded guitar, bass or rhythm performance and then have EZbass convert the audio to MIDI with its built-in ‘Audio Tracker’ feature.
- and so much more – all without leaving the software!
Toontrack EZbass is available to buy now from UK distributor Time+Space with an SRP of £129 / €149 / $149
For full details, audio demos and videos visit: https://www.timespace.com/ezbass