Icarus2 is a powerful synthesizer-workstation. The audio-engine provides a huge sonic range, offers true high-end sound-quality and creates a wide range of sounds impossible with other synths. Icarus2 ships with 1600 hand-picked patches created by professionals.
Icarus2 offers 54 different synthesis methods. The audio engine is not only able to create all classic synthesizer sounds. It can produce a vast range of fresh sounds, which are impossible with other products. The innovative '3D wavetable synthesis', which is exclusive to Icarus, creates a new dimension of sounds with dynamic expression and acoustic movement. Besides that many other unique synthesis-methods are available that can be combined freely.
Icarus comes with the largest collection of filters available within a synthesizer. The audio-engine offers many powerful features like a drum-sequencer, a built-in vocoder, re-synthesis, a glitch-sequencer, the most advanced wavetable-editor available, an extremely mighty oscillator section, MSEGs.
However, the synth still remains very easy to use. A comfortable interface with drag & drop support gives you instant help, visual feedback and immediate acoustic results. The audio engine offers high-end sound quality and extreme flexibility with low demands on the CPU.
- Sound engine with true stereo-architecture
- 3D-wavetable-synthesis: Waves can be morphed in 3 dimensions
- Multicore-processor support
- MSEGs with BPM sync (multistage envelope generators)
- Very flexible mod-matrix with precise modulation up to the audio-range
- Efficient patch-browser
- The most powerful wavetable-editor available on the market
- Spectrum-editor for editing single harmonics
- The re-synthesis allows you to rebuild any sound with a mouse-click
- A random-buttom allows you to create new sounds with a mouse-click
- Sample-import and automatic tuning
- 54 different synthesis-modes that can be combined
- Dual multi-mode filters with 2 x 62 filter types
- 2 x 8 distortion types
- 3 x 53 effects, vocoder, trancegate
- 10x stereo Hypersaw, unison, stacks
- Polyphonic, monophonic, legato
- Up to 256 waveforms per wavetable
- Unlimited number of wavetables and waveforms
- Random-generator for wavetables
- MPE-support (Midi polyphonic expression)
- Context sensitive help
- Drag & drop modulation
- Punchy envelopes and very fast LFOs
- Customizable user interface
- Can import and export samples, waveforms or wavetables in wav format
- Standalone version for PC
- Flexible preset-management
- Microtuning for enhanced chords
- Equalizer with dynamic bass-boost and psychoacoustic processing.
- Free support and updates