It's Kolmogorov's first Max for Live device, and an excellent one for owners of Roland's powerhouse synthesizer, System-8. Yes, it's a M4L MIDI controller for Roland System-8.
Here's some notes by Kolmogorov about his M4L device:
- Click the button next to Floating to get an Independent M4L window.
- 2 way feedback of MIDI Signals.
- Controls are mapped to Push 2 controller.
- Green System-8 button goes to Program A-6 which I have mapped to a Patch Initialise.
- Jupiter-8 and Juno-106 buttons. Need to develop separate M4L Device.
- Use with External Instrument in Ableton.
- Note: Current Bug on load where you need to initialise the patch.
Kolmogorov tells us "this is my first M4L Device and it works for my use, but thought it might be useful for others.
Any constructive feedback and suggestions would be excellent."
Roland System-8 Max for Live device requires Ableton Live 9.7.1 and Max 7.3.2.