Korg's Volca hardware units are an excellent way to make music on the move - Korg has even released accessories like the Volca Mix and you can read our review here: https://ask.audio/articles/review-korg-volca-Mix
Now, independent developer Momo Müller, who creates software editors for all manner of hardware units, has released the Korg Volca FM MIDI Editor - a controller for the Korg Volca FM. Here's what he says about it.
- Integrate the Korg Volca FM into your DAW.
- It makes it easier to adjust the sound accurately, which is difficult with the small knobs.
- The Editor gives you access to the controller on the Korg Volca Keys interface.
- The „ Korg Volca FM “ parameters can be automated, and they can be stored in your project.
- You can save the Editor setup as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pad any controller can be selected and controlled.
It is available as a VST plugin and standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac as VST, AU and standalone.
Learn more about making music with Korg's Volca synths: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=category/audio/application/volca