Teenage Engineering EP-133 1.1.2 Firmware Available
TE has just rolled out the 1.1.2 update for their widely acclaimed EP-133 K.O. II sampler, introducing new features and resolving bugs. Follow these steps to ensure your EP-133 is up to date.
An update for the Teenage Engineering EP-133 K.O. II is now available with the following new features and bug fixes:
- While holding fader button, red leds will blink to show which fader functions have been tweaked
- Hold erase+fader two seconds while stopped to reset all fader levels of the selected group and pattern
- Group project volume are now reset when loading a project
- Floppy icon enabled to show when data is being saved and will blink to indicate space is being freed up in the background after erasing a sound
- USB icon is now lit when there is a connection. icon blinks when there is activity
- Tweaked envelope release and filter resonance
- Fixed various stability problems
- Fixed lost MIDI messages
- Fixed chorus audio glitch
- Fixed swapped left/right channels
How to update
Updating your EP-133 K.O.II couldn't be easier. Here's how:
- Open this link in a supported browser (Chrome, Brave or Edge): https://teenage.engineering/apps/update
- If you get a pop-up asking to allow MIDI devices, click Allow.
- Connect your EP-133 K.O.II to your computer with a USB cable, and turn it on.
- Click Update EP-133.
- Wait for the update to install.
EP133 KO II Sampling Smackdown Course!
The EP-133 K.O.II is a fascinating and affordable sampler by Swedish company Teenage Engineering. Get ready to "float like a butterfly" and master the EP-133 K.O.II with this knockout guide by music producer Rishabh Rajan!