Montebello, CA (July 9, 2015): TEAC has introduced the TN-200 – a great-sounding belt-drive turntable for music fans who want to enjoy the full range of vinyl classics and reissues. The TN-200 includes a built-in preamp providing line outs and a USB out for connection to almost any sound system. The USB output can be used with recording software to archive your vinyl collection or add it to your mobile playlist.
The belt drive motor on the TN-200 reduces vibration for sweeter, more accurate sound than DJ direct-drive turntables. An aluminum die-cast platter and anti-skating system provide a solid foundation for great-sounding playback. The high-performance, upgradable MM cartridge captures every detail on your record, and the static balanced straight tone arm ensures clean playback. It’s all housed in a handsome case with a flat black finish to fit any décor.
Rear panel of TEAC TN-200 turntables.
For music enthusiasts who want to hear every sensuous note of their vinyl collection, there’s no better player than TEAC’s TN-200.
- Belt-drive turntable
- Built-in MM phono equalizer with USB output
- Phono, line, and USB outputs
- High-performance MM cartridge included
- Easy transfer music from vinyl to Mac or PC over USB
- Aluminum die-cast platter
- Anti-skating design
- Dense composite wood construction for better vibration and resonance control
- 2-speed (33-45RPM)
- Stylish flat black chassis