Montebello, CA - December 2018... TASCAM has introduced the TH-07 High Definition Headphone Monitors. A premium headphone intended to duplicate the audio quality of high-end near field monitors, the TH-07 has been tuned for full but natural bass, flat mid-range, and clear high end and is suitable for mixing, monitoring, or any audio task demanding outstanding quality. The new headphones employ custom-made 50 mm drivers and offer a wide 10 Hz to 30 kHz frequency response and sensitivity of 100 dB ±3 dB. Their closed-back design allows a full bass response while blocking out most external noise.
With its circumaural design and earcups of soft, pliable leather that fit snugly over the ear, TH-07s remain comfortable over long sessions, even when wearing eyeglasses. The earcups can be rotated and angled for maximum flexibility and easy one-ear monitoring and provide substantial isolation from sounds in the outside world.
TH-07 Main Features
- 10Hz to 30kHz frequency response
- Sensitivity of 100 +3dB
- 50mm drivers housed in circumaural ear cups deliver a high resolution, comfortable listening experience and excellent sound isolation
- Ear cups pivot and angle for versatile fit and comfort, and one-ear monitoring
- Folding design and included carry bag make the TH-07 ideal for both field work and studio duty
- Includes two detachable cables; short coiled design for close proximity and long straight cable for maximum proximity to audio device
- Multi-connection 1/8” or 1/4” jack on straight cable; 1/8” connector on coiled cable
- Soft and pliable leatherette ear cups and head band for maximum comfort: even for long sessions
- Gold plated connectors
The TASCAM TH-07 comes with two detachable cables. One cable is coiled and shorter for low-clutter, short-distance work and has a 1/8-inch connector; the other is straight and longer (approximately 8½ feet) and has a multi-connector that accommodates both 1/8-inch and ¼-inch jacks. Both cables have gold-plated connectors. A leather bag with a pull-tie closure protects the headphones when they are being transported or not in use.