Montebello, CA (Sept 2, 2015): TASCAM’s new VL-S3 brings great-sounding compact studio monitoring to the price of a set of headphones. The 2-way powered monitors include a 3” woofer, and rear ported design packs a surprising punch. A pair of RCA inputs accept any line-level input, and a stereo 1/4” to RCA cable is included. Also available is a 1/8” stereo mini jack for playing from smartphones or MP3 players.
An efficient 14W per side stereo power amplifier drives the two monitors. The compact, ported cabinets fit almost anywhere. Ideal for home studios, dorm rooms, or video editing suites, the VL-S3 is an affordable solution for great-sounding mixes.
- 2-way Powered Studio Monitors
- 3-inch woofer with rear ported cabinet
- 1/2-inch tweeter
- Efficient 14W per side power amplifier
- Stereo RCA and 1/8” mini jack inputs
- Stereo 1/4” to RCA connection cable included
- Crossover frequency: 8kHz
- Frequency response: 80Hz – 22kHz
- Compact design – 4.3” x 6.7” x 5.4”
Price: $99.99 estimated street price (per pair)