NAB Show, Booth SL4707 (April 13, 2015): TASCAM has introduced the DP-24SD, a 24-track Digital Portastudio that’s simple to use to keep musicians creative. The latest model records to rugged solid-state media – economical and expandable SD Cards. Eight XLR mic inputs with phantom power provide enough preamps to record a full band, and each input has available compression and limiting during recording. A color LCD display, channel control strip, and a range of effects make the DP-24SD the ultimate production station for musicians.
Tascam DP-24SD Portastudio.
Built into the DP-24SD are three types of effects. Up to eight dynamics effects can be routed to any or all inputs during recording for polished-sounding tracks. A multieffects processor provides amp simulation, delay, chorus, and more, ideal for using with the direct guitar input. And a adjustable reverb is available on send and return.
Rear view of the Tascam DP-24SD Portastudio.
With a simple-to-use interface and affordable pricing, the DP-24SD is the ideal system for musicians, performers, and songwriters.
- 24-track / 24-bit Digital Portastudio
- Color LCD display
- 12-encoder channel strip
- Eight microphone inputs on combo XLR-1/4” jacks with phantom power
- 1/4” instrument level input
- Up to eight-track simultaneous recording at 48kHz/24- bit audio resolution
- Solid-state recording to SD Card media for better shock resistance than hard drive recording
- Send effect
Two effects sends
Multi-effect processor with guitar amp simulation
- Mastering effect
- Virtual tracks for alternate takes and undo
- Built-in chromatic tuner and metronome
- 1⁄4” monitor, effect send, and headphone outputs
- USB 2.0 connection to computer