Stellare Modular, known for the free official Turing machine port and Ableton Link modules has released a commercial package of 9 modules called the Creative Suite.
The modules were inspired by the ‘Steevio Method’ and brings all the modules you need to replicate this generative sequencing method. The package consists of 9 modules:
- Andromeda - Gate / CV sequencer
- Azular - Gate sequencer
- Nomlia - CV sequencer
- Delta - Shuffle generator
- Pelisia - Matrix Mixer
- Qusia - Dual Trigger Delay
- Sigma - Precission Adder
- AL14 - 4 Outputs 1 Input Sequential Switch
- AL41 - 4 Inputs 1 Output Sequential Switch
The Creative Suite is now available in the VCV Rack Store for 25 US dollars and only works with Rack V1.0.
Learn software synthesis in detail: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=category/audio/topic/synthesis