June 20, 2016–GateStorm, a collaborative module from Erogenous Tones and Steady State Fate, is designed to be an advanced Gate Generator with a highly flexible CV system with as much depth as you are willing to go. GateStorm was designed to be fun, intuitive, and more importantly, powerful. Don’t be overwhelmed by how much information is shown to you on its integrated display, once you start using it, you will see just how important and useful seeing that much information becomes.
While we are putting together videos to demonstrate all the functionality, design, and use of GateStorm, here are some highlights of most of the features that we are putting into production.
- 8 Gate Generators (4 Complex Lanes & 4 Simple Lanes)
- 7 Gate Inputs
- 1 Clock Input for Syncing GateStorm to an external clock
- Includes TAP TEMPO button as well
- 4 Local Gate Inputs
- 2 Global Gate Inputs (1 with integrated button to use when not patched)
- 6 CV Inputs with Attenuator (Normalized to DC voltage)
- 8 Gate Outputs (0-10V) with Integrated White LEDs
- 320×240 High Contrast LCD screen
- 1 Rotary Encoder with Pushbutton for Data Entry
- 15 Buttons for Various Parameter Entry
- USB connection on rear for Firmware Updating
- 24 HP
- Skiff Friendly (Very shallow)
- Power: +12v/-12v
- Current: [coming soon]
- Based on ChibiOS RTOS
Pricing from most retailers appears to be $599 USD. For more info visit the Steady State Fate website.