Linköping, Sweden, June 11, 2019: In the modern day, music production leans more heavily on bass than ever before. Although track counts can number a hundred or more, often the core of a song is built around little more than a beat, a vocal, and a rich, living bass sound.
So an instrument dedicated to just that – tailored to producing huge, solid bass tones with complex, organic overtones and focused effects for a mix-ready low end – is more than just useful. It’s foundational. Monoment Bass lays the groundwork for top-quality tracks every time.
Working with sound designer and rare-synth-collector Tobias Menguser , Softube have provided a carefully selected and expertly curated collection of top-end sounds , paired them with easy-to-use and awesome-sounding synth architecture, and high quality analog effects for modern, mix-ready bass in seconds.
Professionally created presets from Madison Mars, Vandalism, Sample Tools by Cr2, WA Production, Black Octopus, and Function Loops give inspiring and exquisite sound right out of the box, and with all-stereo source material and the perfect suite of effects for the task, Monoment Bass raises the bar significantly for easy-to-use, modern, mix-ready bass sounds.
- Super-high-quality bass synth with stereo source sounds from top-end boutique hardware
- Top-notch synth architecture that’s both versatile and easy to use
- Blend noise with two different sources at once for a textured and highly complex sound
- Professional presets from Madison Mars, Vandalism, Sample Tools by Cr2, WA Production, Black Octopus, and Function Loops
- A heavy focus on modern bass sounds makes this the perfect addition to the forward-thinking studio
Launch date: June 11, 2019
Price: $99 (intro offer $79 until July 11)
Learn Softube techniques: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=category/audio/application/softube