Linköping, Sweden, June 18th, 2020: Three legendary Marshall amp sims are now available for the first time as native plug-ins and Amp Room modules: Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962, Marshall JMP 2203, and Silver Jubilee 2555.
These plug-ins were component modeled down to the smallest detail from reference amps from the Marshall museum, resulting in flawless sound quality.
The speaker cabinets for each amp were recorded by Tony Platt, famous for having recorded AC/DC’s landmark albums Highway to Hell and Back in Black. There are plenty of options to set up the mics and get exactly the great sounds you want from these rare and special amps with Marshall heritage. If you use Amp Room, Softube's pro audio guitar and bass platform, you can load these plug-ins right in to open up endless creative possibilities.
- NEW: Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962 – One of the rarest and most expensive amps there is. A true blues and rock & roll legend. Native plug-in and Amp Room module
- NEW: Marshall JMP 2203 – The father of the JCM 800, with the same character and the true sound of rock and hard rock. Available as a native plug-in and as an Amp Room module
- NEW: Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 – A very special and highly collectible amp, mostly used in music with higher gain. Available as a native plug-in and as an Amp Room module
- Amp Room Ready: all three amps can be loaded as modules in Amp Room, the pro audio guitar and bass platform. Learn more about Amp Room
- Special pricing when you buy several amps – All options available on softube.com from June 23rd
- Officially licensed and endorsed by Marshall. Learn more about the partnership between Softube & Marshall and see the list of products previously released
The distinctive features of each of these amps were modeled with the highest precision in partnership with Marshall for each plug-in. Choose the one that suits your sound the best or get them all for even more options. We’re offering special pricing when you buy several amp plug-ins.