Eternal is a barber-pole flanger effect. Unlike a traditional flanger which typically has its tone repeatedly go up and down, this is a flanger that goes upwards or downwards in a seemingly endless fashion. To accomplish this unique “barber-pole” effect, Eternal uses an array of three stereo flangers and six bespoke, thoroughly calibrated low-frequency oscillators. And since these oscillators have a “through-zero” design, it allows Eternal to seamlessly go from downwards to upwards motion and back at your fancy. With two distinct flanger tones thanks to positive or negative feedback, this plugin puts a whole arsenal of unique airy, bubbly and even psychedelic effects in your hands.
Find out more about Eternal on our website. Make sure to watch the launch video, listen to audio examples and go play with the demo version.
- Three stereo flangers with negative or positive feedback.
- Six through-zero oscillators for creating endless upwards or downwards “barber-pole” motion.
- Stereo modulation phase shift for variable stereo field widening.
- Color-coded controls with lightly animated transitions.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Macs.