Impact Soundworks has released Shreddage 3 Precision, an advanced, Kontakt-based virtual bass instrument with all the features you need to get the sound of electric bass guitar in your productions. The developers describe it as "the most classic electric bass is at your fingertips! Recorded in impeccable detail with 5 flatwound strings and a warm analog signal path, Shreddage 3 Precision features fingered, picked, and slapped playing, plus a plethora of other core bass techniques. An incredibly versatile bass for any genre of music!"
Shreddage 3 Precision was created to be the ultimate, versatile virtual bass. capable of playing in any genre, with all the techniques a real bassist uses. We spent months planning the perfect instrument and recording setup: bassist Tony Dickinson (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) performed all the samples using a high-end, American 5-string p-bass with flatwound strings for a beautiful, detailed sound. An all-analog UA|610 DI was used to further enhance the warmth and fullness of every note.
For core playing techniques, we captured fingered, picked, and slapped playing with lots of dynamics and round-robins. Add to that tapping, pops, hammer-on/pull-off, slides, buzz trills, and harmonics, and the result is a super playable instrument that can handle nearly any riff you throw at it. Whether you’re writing rock, metal, pop, funk, jazz, or blues, Shreddage 3 Precision can fit in any mix.
Of course, this instrument also includes the same great engine features as all Shreddage 3 instruments: a highly-realistic virtual bassist engine (with multiple fretting and performance algorithms), the Console modular FX rack, and TACT 2.0 tab for totally customizable articulation mapping. It’s also fully NKS Compatible for Komplete Kontrol & Maschine users.
- Electric p-bass with 5 flatwound strings
- Pristine, super warm analog signal chain
- Fingered, picked, and slapped playing
- Finger & slap staccatos
- Finger & pick mutes
- Hammer-on & pull-off (finger & slap)
- Slides, harmonics, buzz trills
- Cutting edge virtual bass engine
- Beautiful, expanded UI for easier editing
- New POLY INPUT feature for realistic chords
- Multiple fret & string voicing algorithms
- New STRUMMING tab for custom rhythm parts
- CONSOLE: Modular rack & mixer w/ 30+ FX
- Includes TACT 2.0 for articulation mapping
- 28 production-ready CONSOLE tone snapshots
Learn more about guitar production: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=category/audio/topic/guitarproduction