Momo has created useful MIDI editors for Korg volca Bass, volca Beats, Roland AIRA TR-8 and TB-03 and the JU-06 too. His latest release is a new MIDI Editor (standalone and VST) for the Roland TR-8S drum machine. The editor comes as both a VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac as VST, AU and Standalone. The TR-8S parameters can be automated, and they can be stored in your song. With the X-Y-Pad all controls can be selected and controlled. This makes it useful for designing sounds.
TR-8S MIDI Editor Features
- It is perfect to integrate the "TR-8S" into your DAW.
- It makes the sound design easier, because you have direct access to the parameters.
- The „TR-8S" Parameters can be automated and they can be stored with your Project.
- The editor displays the internal automation of the TR-8S.
- You can save your new sound on the "TR-8S" and the editor settings as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pads, all Parameter can be selected and controlled.
- It is possible as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac as VST, AU and Standalone.
Watch video tutorials for Roland Boutique synthesizers: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=category/audio/application/rolandboutique