Pro audio powerhouse RØDE Microphones is thrilled to introduce the TF-5. Designed in collaboration with legendary, Grammy Award-winning sound engineer Tony Faulkner, the TF-5 represents a new standard in small diaphragm condenser microphones.
The TF-5 is unrivaled in terms of airiness and clarity, with a warmth that makes it uniquely versatile. The precision sonic matching and beautiful tone of the TF-5 makes it perfect for recording detailed and natural-sounding performances when used as a stereo pair, or for capturing the nuances of a soloist when used as a spot mic.
RØDE TF-5 Key Features
- Matched pair small diaphragm condenser cardioid microphones.
- Imagined and designed in collaboration with Tony Faulkner and manufactured at RØDE’s state-of-the-art facility in Sydney.
- Brand new capsule, precision-engineered to sub-micron tolerances, delivers breathtaking sonic transparency.
- Exceptionally low noise floor (14dbA), making the TF-5 suitable for the most critical recordings.
- Includes high-quality RØDE stereo bar for easy rigging as a stereo pair.
“The TF-5 is the best small diaphragm condenser in the world, plain and simple,” says RØDE Founder and Chairman Peter Freedman AM. “The degree of obsession that went into the design and development of this mic has set a new benchmark for our craft of high-end microphones.