Beat.School is a hybrid DJ Simulator and video game that brings together the gear and the techniques that DJs need to use and learn in order to become a gigging performer. It's hyper-realistic and makes learning to DJ as addictive as playing a good video game.
The latest version, v0.2.5, brings a host of exciting new features to this one-of-a-kind game. Here’s what’s new:
- General Stability and Performance Improvements.
- Four New Gigs with a variety of themes. (Rumors, Purple Theatre, AstroLounge, Tunnel Rave, Rooftop Party, Private Party)
- Tons of new Gear. (DDJ-RZ, DJ-505, DJ-808, Prime4, S2, S4, AT-LP1240, TT-909)
- 3 new premium lesson tutorials to enjoy.
- Interactive Audience. (Alpha)
- A variety of new visual FX.
- Audio Mixing improvements, Filters and FX.
The Crowds feature in particular is well worth checking out. That will be coming soon! If you’re already part of the Beta program on Steam then go update Beat School now.
If you don't already have a copy of the Beat.School DJ Simulator, grab one now at a great discount price of $9.60 and be ready for the "Crowds" update when it drops next week! And there's new gigs to play too ...