May 15th, 2014–A legend reborn: RME Fireface 802 is shipping
60 channels of audio, high-end microphone preamps, reference class converters, a complete effects section and up to 192 kHz operation, is the basis for many additional features.
It combines 60 channels of super low latency conversion and operation with RME’s legendary driver stability via USB or FireWire. It includes active jitter suppression, professional reference level support, and stand-alone functionality with all core features.
With the latest TotalMix FX the Fireface 802 not only enters the full mixing, monitoring and effects processing world of RME's UCX and UFX, but also adds Class Compliant mode, allowing the Fireface 802 to be fully controlled from an iPad with RME’s app TotalMix FX for iPad.
- 30 Input / 30 Output channels
- 12 x Analog I/O
- 4 x Mic/Instrument Preamp
- 1 x AES/EBU I/O
- 2 x ADAT I/O (or 1 x ADAT I/O plus 1 x SPDIF I/O optical)
- 1 x Word Clock I/O
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- FireWire or USB operation
- TotalMix FX
- Advanced Remote Control (ARC)
- Remote Control Unit for MADIface XT, Fireface 802,
- Fireface UFX & Fireface UCX and other RME devices
SRP € 1.343,70 excl. V.A.T.