SORE delivers truly unique and inspiring sounds right out of the box. It is a state-of-the-art cinematic loop module for KONTAKT containing 350 different kits that can be played in tandem across four categories (Bass, Melody, Ambience and Groove). These kits are built using the included 1.300 (unencrypted) 24-bit WAV files. All loops can be played polyphonically timestretched within a range of two octaves (24 semitones).
Each part has its own color-coded range on the keyboard. You can alternatively play the loops sliced using the "SLICE" button in the sequencer pages. There are special MIDI trigger keys/notes that enable you to retrigger a currently playing slice (when a sequencer is turned on) or to trigger a volume "trancegate" per part. 350 preset kits that guarantee instant inspiration. If that’s not enough you can use the randomization features of SORE to generate endless “new” kits.
- 1.300 24-bit host-synced loops (3.2GB)
- 350 preset kits
- based on the powerful CINEMATRIX engine (14k+ lines of script code)
- central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part
- seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages
- comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb
- polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys
- intelligent randomization
- per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset
- awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities
- mix and match loops for endless posibilities
- unencrypted WAV loops - ready for any DAW
- fast preset kit browsing utilizing KONTAKT’s snapshot feature