Rigid Audio has released "Plethora" - a cinematic loop module for Kontakt 6. Plethora comes with 350 unique kits that can be played in tandem across four categories (Bass, Melody, Ambience and Groove).
These kits are built using the 1300 included unencrypted 24-bit WAV files. All loops can be played polyphonically timestretched across a range of two octaves (24 semitones). You can also import your own WAV loops via drag and drop.
What's in Plethora
350 preset kits that guarantee instant inspiration. If that’s not enough you can use the randomization features of PLETHORA to generate endless “new” kits.
- 1.300 24-
bit host- synced loops (3.2GB)
- drag and drop WAV file(s) import for each layer
- 350 preset kits
- based on the powerful CINEMATRIX engine (14k+ lines of script code)
- central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part
- seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages
- comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb
- polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys
- intelligent randomization
part step sequencer with sample and loop offset
- awesome editing and sound-
- mix and match loops for endless posibilities
- unencrypted WAV loops -
ready for any DAW
- fast preset kit browsing utilizing KONTAKT’s snapshot feature
Intro Price: $6 USD until the 1st of March 2020 (Reg. $89).