February 16th, 2015, Epsom, UK'"Synchro Arts are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Revoice Pro 3, a major upgrade to the application already used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest and easiest timing and pitch alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR.
Now Revoice Pro 3 offers stunning new sound quality, powerful new tools, and workflow enhancements for users of all popular DAWs including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Nuendo and Pro Tools.
Revoice Pro 3 arrives with a host of improvements and major new features, including the simplest and fastest Warp functions for manually adjusting audio timing and pitch, What's more, users report that Revoice Pro 3 provides the most natural and transparent-sounding processing available.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Automatic Performance Transfer (APT) process, which can give one signal the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of another signal, and the realistic Doubler function. These, along with the added Warp process mean there is now a one-stop, time-saving, high-quality solution for creative and corrective audio manipulation tasks.
Revoice Pro 3 main screen with APT controls.
In addition, integration with most DAWs is now faster and easier than ever, using the simple Revoice Pro Link plug-ins or fast and familiar drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste operations.
For those new to Revoice Pro there simply is nothing else that offers vocal time and pitch alignment, combining the power, ease of use and best-in-class sound that Revoice Pro offers. Say goodbye to feature poor, hard to use and glitchy vocal plug-ins.
Revoice Pro delivers for both music and post applications'¦ hearing is believing.
What's new in Revoice Pro 3
- Manual Pitch and Time Warping of audio '" intuitive, easy to select and manipulate time and pitch and maintain the highest quality.
- Pitch correction functions '" select modes over any range, with automatic snap to pitch grid options.
- Time-variable Pitch transfer parameters '" graphically vary pitch tightness, offset and transfer strength to control the APT function's processing.
- Easily create and change stacked tight vocals - change a Guide signal's timing or pitch, and all related output tracks follow the changes automatically.
- Improved Interface - Simpler, cleaner, faster and easier to understand and use.
- Stunning audio quality'" processing can produce totally transparent time and pitch adjustments.
- AU Monitor plug-in - plays Revoice Pro's output through AU stereo insert and tracks DAW's playback in same way as Revoice Pro's RTAS and VST3 monitor plug-ins.
- Enhanced Doubler '" can modify timing of output and has longer and negative time delay up +/- 200 ms.
- Now works with even more DAWs '" see www.synchroarts.com for details.
- Hundreds of improvements and fixes - added to simplify and speed up learning and using.
Overview of Revoice Pro
Revoice Pro is a purpose-built, stand-alone program which includes two unique, automated processes, a manual Warp processes, and tight integration with DAWs.
Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process
Automatically transfers selected timing, pitch, vibrato, inflection and/or loudness characteristics of a good "Guide" audio signal to one or more target audio signals ('Dub'). APT is powered by and includes an advanced version of VocALign.
When double tracks haven't been recorded, Revoice Pro's Doubler creates incredibly natural-sounding ones. And when you need to manually adjust timing or pitch, you'll get simple to use tools and probably the best sound quality in the business.
Intuitive graphic interface provides fast and easy manipulation of Timing and pitch with stunningly transparent audio quality.
- Tightening the timing, pitch and vibrato of 'stacked' lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Creating one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Lip-syncing dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Changing the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
- Revoice Pro accomplishes these tasks automatically, with astonishing speed, accuracy and quality, saving hours of editing.
'Revoice Pro 3 saves an obscene amount of time that used to be spent. I find it an incredibly musical plug-in because it allows you to make stuff tight and in tune with itself but still have variants. So you end up with backing and lead vocals that you can really push forward in a mix and into sounds. Killer to my ears."
Francesco Cameli '" Engineer - Berklee College Of Music graduate who has worked with artists including Queen, Genesis, Eric Clapton, Mariah Carey, Muse and Adele
"I use Revoice Pro to create double vocal parts and harmonies. It saves me lots of time and energy, which can be spent elsewhere.'
Val Garay '" Grammy Award Winning Producer '" has worked with artists such as Marvin Gaye, Elton John and Dolly Parton and on many films including Steven Spielberg's '˜Little Giants'
'The best sounding doubler I have ever heard!'
Chris Garcia - Producer and Composer '" has worked with artists including Lana Del Ray, Celine Dion, Katy Perry and Santana
'Revoice Pro has allowed me to reference the pitch and pacing of a piece of recorded dialog on set and using the calculations from such to then impress upon another dialog recording from another take void of troublesome distracting sounds or a clean wild line the timing and pitch.'
Jonah Guelzo '" Sound Supervisor '" has worked with the likes of Peter Berg (Director of '˜Lone Survivor'), Damon Lindeloff (Writer of '˜Lost') and Ryan Gosling (Actor in '˜Drive', '˜The Place Beyond The Pines' and 'Lost River')
'Revoice Pro saves me and my team hours of work when it comes to vocal pitch and timing correction with doubled vocals and backgrounds. It is amazing how fast the workflow is. Thank you Synchro Arts!'
Tony Maserati '" Grammy Winning Producer Lady Gaga, Jason Miraz.
'I've been using are Revoice 3 on everything I work on '¦ for pocket and doubles. It's made it possible to work faster and smarter'¦. A note had a very heavy reggae style vibrato on it so I didn't think it was going to work. It worked amazingly well. No artifacts just shorter.'
Mischke, mischkemusic inc - Grammy Nominee 2011
'I started using Revoice Pro on 'American Hustle' and I was surprised at how quickly and perfectly it matched sync without sonic artifacts. I now use the pitch function to match performances, and it works incredibly well. Because Revoice Pro is so fast and precise, it's now my go to tool.'
RenÃ©e Tondelli '" Dialogue and ADR Editor '˜American Hustle'. '˜Django Unchained'
Trials, Downloads and Purchasing
A 14-day free trial license (iLok-based) for Revoice Pro can be obtained from www.synchroarts.com along with downloads of the Revoice Pro program, online manuals, demos and tutorial videos.
Full licenses (iLok-based) can be purchased from Synchro Arts' dealers or on-line from www.synchroarts.com/store.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Revoice Pro is:
- $599 for North America
- Â£374 (ex VAT) for UK and the rest of the world
- â‚¬449 (ex VAT) for Europe
* Existing owners should visit http://www.synchroarts.com/store to check their eligibility for a discounted or free upgrade.
Discounts are available on trade-ins for current VocALign owners.
(NOTE: Product pricing, features, specifications, system requirements, and availability are subject to change without notice.)