April 2016 – Epsom, UK–Synchro Arts have announced the release of Revoice Pro 3.2 - a major free update to their unique, award-winning processing software. Officially launching at Musikmesse 2016, Revoice Pro 3.2 now includes manual tuning enhancements, scale grids, a bar and beats display, Doubler enhancements, plus a host of other audio processing and workflow improvements. These improvements, based on customer feedback, further increase the massive time and effort savings already provided by Revoice Pro. This makes it the "one-stop tool" for automatic and manual time, pitch and loudness editing of vocals and dialog.
To celebrate, Synchro Arts are offering until 30 April, a 25% discount across our range of unique audio processing software: VocALign, Revoice Pro and Titan.
Overview of Revoice Pro
Revoice Pro is a purpose-built, stand-alone program which includes two unique, automatic editing processes, manual time/pitch Warp processes and a double track generator. It is workflow-optimized for integration with major DAWs.
Revoice Pro's unique APT (Audio Performance Transfer) process can automatically and instantly transfer the timing, pitch, intonation or loudness features from one signal to one or more target signals. This is perfect for matching the timing and tuning of double tracks or syncing ADR. And because you control the tightness, you keep it sounding natural. APT is powered by an advanced version of Synchro Arts' VocALign.
If double tracks haven't been recorded, Revoice Pro's Doubler process creates incredibly natural-sounding ones.
Warp Processing, with an intuitive interface, provides fast, manual manipulation of audio timing and pitch with stunningly transparent audio quality. Automatic grid-based pitch correction is also available. What's more, changes to the time and pitch of one track can be instantly transferred to other related tracks.
Integration with most DAWs is fast and easy, using simple Revoice Pro Link plug-ins or familiar drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste operations.
What’s new in Revoice Pro 3.2
- Improved Manual Warp (Pitch and Time) Editing Tools: Autoplay adjustable note against selectable reference tracks
- Tuning and Scale Grids: Select and display with adjustable reference frequency
- Bar & Beats Display: Tempo grids can be displayed and loaded from MIDI files
- Improved Doubler: New factory presets, automation functionality and formant range increases
- Improved DAW integration and workflow: With Studio One, Pro Tools and others
Revoice Pro 3.2 is a free update for V3 owners and runs with a Revoice Pro 3 iLok license.
New to Revoice Pro? Watch this overview video here:
Existing Revoice Pro user? Watch "What's New in Revoice 3.2" video here:
Revoice Pro Applications include:
- Tightening the timing, pitch and vibrato of "stacked" lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Creating one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Lip-syncing dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Changing the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
- Revoice Pro accomplishes these tasks automatically, with astonishing speed, accuracy and quality, saving hours of editing.
Trials, Downloads and Purchasing
A 14-day free trial license (iLok-based) for Revoice Pro 3.2 can be obtained
from www.synchroarts.com along with downloads of the Revoice Pro program, online manuals, demos and tutorial videos.
Full licenses (iLok-based) can be purchased from Synchro Arts' dealers or on-line from www.synchroarts.com/store.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Revoice Pro is $599 / £374 (ex VAT) €449 (ex VAT) for North America, for UK and the rest of the world for Europe
25% Off above prices available until 30 April 2016.