The RMX-10 BT is a compact 2-channel DJ mixer which facilitates wireless music streaming directly to the mixer via the integrated Bluetooth interface.
This way it is possible to use a smartphone or tablet as playback source and route the signal through the mixer. The Bluetooth signal can be routed to both channels. Moreover, the 45-mm crossfader is user-replaceable and the smooth linefaders make mixing more comfortable. Each channel has an individual gain control and 3-band EQ that raises or lower the frequencies at 100 Hz, 1 kHz and 10 kHz.
The RMX-10 BT has a 6.3-mm microphone input with separate volume adjustment, as well as a 6.3-mm headphones output with volume adjustment and cue-mix function. Master output volume can be monitored via LED level chains. The space-saving and sturdy construction is made of metal.
- 2-channel Bluetooth DJ mixer in compact construction
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: wireless music streaming from your smartphone/tablet directly to your mixer
- Flexible Bluetooth routing on both channels
- Replaceable 45 mm crossfader and two smooth-running line faders for mixing
- Channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment
- 6.3 mm headphones output with volume control and cue mix function
- 6.3 mm mic input with dedicated volume control
- Master signal LED level chains
- Extremely space-saving and robust all-metal construction
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 3.5W
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Inputs: 2x Phono RCA, 2x Line RCA, Mic TS, 1x Bluetooth In - Outputs: Master RCA, Rec RCA, headphones 6.3 mm jack
- EQ range at 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz
- Dimensions: 180 (w) x 260 (d) x 70 (h) mm (potentiometers: 21.5 mm) - Weight: 1.72 kg
- Accessories included: Power cord and operating instructions
Available: mid of December
MSRP: 119,99 € | US$ 129,99 | £ 99,99