MÃ¼nster, 03rd June 2015'"The Reloop BeatMix 2 is a performance-oriented 2-channel pad controller for Serato. Both companies have teamed up, to develop a 'fun to use' 2-Channel controller for the worldwide popular DJ software Serato to work seamlessly plug 'n' play: Connect and start mixing.
Beatmix 2 offers an ergonomically designed 2-channel mixer layout, optimized for the club allowing you to work intuitively: Dedicated equalizer and gain dials, high-quality line-faders, an extremely smooth-running crossfader, 16 multi-colour drum pads, as well as two extensive FX units are the foundation for your creativity.
The new Reloop BeatMix 2 MK 2.
ï¿¼Ultra flat, touch-sensitive jog wheels with aluminium platters and a diameter of 14.4 cm guarantee selectively precise beat matching, fast searching within tracks, and an authentic vinyl feel.
The rubberised pad section is the place for trigger action and creative ideas in the mix: The 3 cm drum pads are used to control cue points, trigger loops, select various loop lengths, and also trigger samples. Any danger of confusion is ruled out: The colour-coded trigger pads give visual feedback regarding status and mode selection '" this way you will always be in control, especially in dark surroundings.
A further special feature is the sophisticated Serato sampler control: Besides a dedicated volume fader, it is possible to start and stop samples via the pad section. Split Mode offers the possibility of a combined work flow as you can control both your cue points and trigger your samples at the same time.
The high-quality studio FX by iZotope can be creatively manipulated within Serato, thanks to two separate FX units, each one equipped with three rotaries and an endless encoder. In addition to the FX selection and the combination of three FX simultaneously, the Beatmix 2 also allows you to adjust the FX quantization.
The integrated audio interface offers all necessary connections that are needed for your mix: Two headphone connections (3.5 and 6.3 mm) for monitoring, one mic input with separate volume control, and an RCA output for connecting your speakers.
Beatmix 2 is a winning package combining extensive mixing functions and a well thought out performance pad section, all at a very attractive price.
- 2-Deck SERATO Performance PAD Controller
- Easy plug 'n' play: Simply connect to your computer and start mixing your tracks
- Performance pad section: 16x multi-colour drum pads for triggering loop-, sample- and hot cue- mode
- Colour-coded trigger pads give you visual feedback about mode and function
- Split mode: CUE and sampler mode can be combined
- Ergonomic and intuitive mixer/player design for optimal work flow
- Dedicated 3-band EQ control and gain control per channel
- SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated sampler volume fader
- Fader-start feature: Easy CUE control with the channel fader
- Quick-skip: Fast search within a track
- Slim-profile, big jog wheels with premium aluminium platters and superior scratching integration - Control many, stunning DJ effects (FX engine by iZotope) with 2 FX units
- Integrated USB audio club interface
- 14-bit pitch fader with pitch bend control buttons
- Large transport section with stutter and sync controls
- Mouse-less playlist navigation
- 2x headphones connections on the front panel: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo jack incl. EQ control
- 6.3 mm jack mic input with volume control on the front panel
- SHIFT buttons for second layer control
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with minimal latency and highest audio characteristics (PC/Mac)
- Seamless hardware integration for SERATO DJ & DJ INTRO
- MIDI-ready: Compatible with most popular DJ software
- USB bus powered: No power supply required!
- Input: 1x mic (6.3 mm jack)
- Output: 1x master out (stereo RCA), 2x headphones monitor out (3.5 mm & 6.3 mm jack) - Dimensions: 492 x 317 x 35 mm
- Weight: 2,5 kg (net)
- Incl. Serato DJ INTRO, USB cord and quick start guide
System requirements Mac:
- Mac OS X 10.6.+ / 10.7.+ / 10.8.+ (Please check Serato.com for updates) - 32-bit: Intel 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- 64-bit: Intel 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- If you have a large library, you will benefit from having more RAM
- Min. screen resolution 1280*720
- Available USB 2.0 port
System requirements Windows:
- Windows 7 (Please check Serato.com for updates)
- 32-bit: Intel 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- 64-bit: Intel 2,4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- AMD processors are not recommended and officially not supported - If you have a large library, you will benefit from having more RAM - Min. screen resolution 1280*720
- Available USB 2.0 port