DJs can now access the rekordbox dj Plus Pack on a monthly subscription – giving them a flexible, affordable way to get their hands on performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Color FX, Beat Jump and the industry’s first Pad FX. rekordbox dj subscription is a great choice for DJs who want to further extend their 30-day trial before buying the full software package, or only want to use the software for a short time.
Launched in October, rekordbox dj is a Plus Pack that DJs can buy from within rekordbox™ 4.0 music management software. It unlocks a wealth of performance features and means DJs can do all their set preparation in rekordbox as usual – adding cues, loops and tags – then just plug their laptop into a controller and play. There’s no need to transfer their library into other software, and they can use that same library to play on CDJs/XDJs.
How to get rekordbox dj
Download rekordbox 4.0 (free of charge). Then download the rekordbox dj Plus Pack from within rekordbox and choose to:
- Subscribe to rekordbox dj for €10.90 per month including VAT/$9.90 per month excluding tax.
- Buy the rekordbox dj Plus Pack outright for €139, including VAT/$129, excluding tax.
Plus rekordbox dj is bundled with the DDJ-RX and DDJ-RZ controllers for plug-and-play control at no extra cost.
KEY FEATURES OF REKORDBOX DJ
- Low latency and excellent sound quality
- Prepare and play from a single rekordbox library
- GUI mirrors the layout of Pioneer DJ hardware for intuitive performances
- Multiscreen option and enhanced browsing
- A host of performance features including new Pad FX
- Compatible with a host of Pioneer DJ products: CDJ-2000NXS, CDJ-2000, CDJ-900NXS, CDJ-900, CDJ-850, CDJ-350, CDJ-400, XDJ-1000, XDJ-700, XDJ-RX, XDJ-AERO, DDJ-RZ, DDJ-RX, DDJ-SZ, DDJ-SX2, DDJ-SX, DDJ-SR and DDJ-WeGO3.