Here's what our friends at Accusonus tell us about Regroover and then what's new in the 1.7 update:
Discover the magic inside your drum loops which you’ve wanted to extract for years. Create new sounds from old or simply adjust the volume of individual elements inside a loop. Regroover uses Artificial-Intelligence to extract layers from within your previously recorded beats and samples. Once Regroover analyzes the audio file, you are able to make your own drum kits and combine external sounds to make new beats, loops and your own unique Expansion Kits.
What's New in Regroover 1.7
New Features At A Glance:
- Extract any sample (or loop) layer via simple drag and drop (Pro only)
- Create and extract new beat variations in real-time by moving “Layer Markers” (Pro only)
- Enhanced export menu options, including several pattern/layer mixdown options (Pro only)
- New unique Transient Shaper optimized for beat processing (Pro only)
- New analog-inspired Saturator (Pro only)
- New Stereo Enhancer for every layer (Essential and Pro)
- Improved compressor and gate effects (Essential and Pro)
- Better Presonus Studio One Integration (Essential and Pro)
Use Regroover to:
- Unmix your loops into distinct sound layers.
- Get previously unreachable sounds from inside your loops.
- Craft the isolated beat elements and form your unique rhythmic signature.
Regroover Pro Only Features:
- Grab that magic kick, snare or clap and place it on its own trigger pad.
- Or Build your own Expansion Kit with any element inside your loop which makes for rapid-fire MIDI triggering of samples to make new beats and grooves.
- Create Regroover Projects with both external and found sounds from inside your loops.
Who's It For?
Regroover is for music producers, beatmakers and DJs who use sampling, drum programming, and beat slicing to remix and compose.
Who should never use Regroover?
Musical snobs who don’t like fun sample manipulation tools and new ways to work with samples.