March 25, 2019 – Zoom North America is putting endless guitar effects in your pocket with the new ZOOM GCE-3 Guitar Lab Circuit Emulator. '¨
The ZOOM GCE-3 is a compact USB audio interface that gives musicians easy access to ZOOM Guitar Lab’s endless collection of guitar effects, amps and cabinets. And thanks to its small, portable design, these creative tools can be at your fingertips whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.
“This is your whole rig right here,” said professional guitarist Eli Menezes. “You don’t have to carry big, expensive amps and big pedal boards around.”'¨
The GCE-3 is designed to work with ZOOM’s new and improved Guitar Lab 4.0 software. Guitar Lab’s free management tools let you download new sounds and edit/save custom patches and effects-chains to take on the go. '¨
The GCE-3 records to your computer via USB-C. Perfect for practicing, the AUX input lets you play external backing tracks directly to your headphones while only recording your guitar to the computer. And for monitoring, the GCE-3 offers dedicated headphone volume control.
- Instantly access dozens of high-quality effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanger, phaser and chorus
- Free download of ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software for creating, editing and managing patches
- USB-C port for connection to computer
- Built-In DSP processing for circuit emulation of G5n, G3n, G3Xn, B3n, G1 FOUR, G1X FOUR, B1 FOUR, B1X FOUR
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Stereo headphone output with volume control
The new Zoom GCE-3 will be available starting in April 2019 for $99.99. '¨