Industrious developer Momo Müller has been hard at work building more software controllers for synth hardware and this time it's the turn of Korg owners. The Prologue Editor / Controller is the first VST and standalone controller for the Korg Synthesizers Prologue 8 and Prologue 16.
- Integrate the "Prologue" into your DAW.
- It makes the sound design easier, because you have direct access to the parameters.
- The Prologue Parameters can be automated and they can be stored with your DAW Project.
- You can save your new sounds on the Prologue and the editor settings as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pads, all parameters can be selected and controlled.
- It works as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac as VST, AU and standalone.
- It is compatible with Prologue 8 and Prologue 16.
Learn more about Korg software and hardware: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=category/audio/topic/korg