The PositiveGrid crew have certainly been busy working on a number of projects of late. And finally we’re able to reveal, without putting our foot in it (sic), that the BT4 Bluetooth pedal is a reality. They tell us October 2015 is the month to watch out for the release…
The BT4 pedal has been designed to work with most current iOS devices.
- JamUp XT (free), JamUp Pro XT, BIAS Amp, BIAS FX
- GarageBand, AmpliTube, AmpKit
- Most Core MIDI apps
BT-4 is compatible with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Air2, iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation and all iPad Mini series. iOS 6.1 or later is required.
BT-4 Technical Specs
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0
- Buttons: 4 buttons
- Expression Pedal Jack: Yes
- Audio interface: No
- Battery: AA x 2
- Size: 280 x 100 x 37 (mm)
- MIDI messages: Program Change, Control Change