PluginBoutique—Loopmasters’ sister site selling music software—has just released their first proprietary plugin, “Big Kick”. Created in collaboration with Credland Audio, Big Kick was Developed to help producers make kick drum design easy and enjoyable and includes a set of features to help them get results quickly. With ease of use in mind, the interface is simple to grasp and controls are limited only to those useful in achieving the plugin’s purpose of producing great drum sounds.
Key Features of the plugin include the following:
- Kick drum synthesis—can replicate the majority of today’s and yesterday’s kick sounds
- Factory library includes 300 attack types and 110 presets
- Tuned kick drums
- Easily integrates with your existing sample libraries
- Easier to use than any previous kick drum design tool
- Drag-and-drop sample creation
- Auto-play mode for instant start and jamming
- No-phase-shift free-sound-shaping Overdrive
- High pass filter (again, phase-shift-free): avoid nasty surprises in the bottom end.
*Preset designers include Audialize, Cutline, Daniel Daly, D-Product, Freemasons, Jamie Anderson, Jim Credland, John Lead, Kris O’Neil, Niche Audio, Rasmus Faber and Timo Garcia. With some extra input from Nick Sentience.
“Big Kick” is available for both Mac and PC and is available in both 32- and 64-bit formats.
A quick video overview of the plugin can be viewed here:
Full product details available: