The Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms Micro Sequence is a versatile 8 step programmable sequencer.
With a simple, performance focused interface, the feature set of the Lifeforms Micro Sequence module speaks for itself. Eight sliders with integrated channel mute. Eight quantized scales. Eight sequencer direction modes. Sequences up to 8 steps. Four external modulation functions. Integrated tap tempo clock. Eight step external clock divider. Run/Stop transport button. Sequence reset button. Dedicated analog CV output. And more....
Lifeforms Micro Sequencer Features
- 8 Step Sequencer
- 8 30mm Dedicated Channel Sliders with Integrated Mute
- Independent Quantized Pitch and Analog CV Outputs
- 8 Quantized Scale Options (Micro Tuning, Chromatic, Major, Minor, Blues, Phrygian, Lydian, Dorian Scales)
- 8 Sequencer Direction Modes (Forward, Reverse, Pendulum, Stagger, Skip, Transpose, Random, Random With Rest)
- Assignable Pattern Length From 1 to 8 Steps
- Modulation Gate Input Assignable to One of Four Functions (Reset, Hold, Reverse, Ratchet)
- Internal Tap Tempo Clock
- 8 External Gate or Trigger Clock Divider Options (÷1, ÷2, ÷3, ÷4, ÷5, ÷6, ÷7, ÷8)
- 4 Octave Quantized Pitch Output Range
- 0 to 5 volt Analog CV Output
- 5 volt Gate Output
- 5 volt Tap Tempo Clock Output
- Run / Stop Transport Button
- Pattern Reset Button
Price, Availability, and More Information
$199 plus shipping. U.S. customers can order the Lifeforms Micro Sequence today with the button below. International orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Estimated shipping date is December 15. More information is available at pittsburghmodular.com/lifeforms-micro-sequence.