With six octaves of operation and a resolution of 0.01 semitones, Pitch Monster’s granular pitch processor already offers much more than most pitch shifters on the market. What’s more, this is the first pitchshifter with 64 voices, offering a Unison control and the ability to spread its grains in pitch and in time – you can even shift pitches using a piano keyboard display in C hord mode.
With its Granular, Formant and robo-tastic Vocoder engines, Pitch Monster goes far beyond ordinary pitch shifting. Realtime MIDI control means that it can be played like an instrument, especially thanks to its very low latency.
Pitch Monster Features
- Harmonise with up to 8 voices of polyphony
- Huge six-octave range
- Dial in 8 voices of unison for a 64 voice stack
- Granular, Formant-shifting and Vocoder engines
- Realtime MIDI control
- Programmable Chord Memory with switching via MIDI
- Dual high + low pass filters for fine tonal control
- Wide mode for BIG stereo effects
- Responsive, low-latency DSP engine suitable for live and studio use
Pitch Monster Lets You…
- Perform huge bends and pitchsweeps
- Absolutely transform an input signal with extreme tonal shifts
- Harmonize any sound with up to eight notes or use as an octaver
- Apply modulation effects like flanging, chorusing and subtle widening
- Create crazy sample-and-hold-style pitch ‘sequence’ effects
- Conjure up repeating ‘delay’ effects with twisting pitches
- Get high-resolution glissando and pitchbend glides using MIDI
Pitch Monster is a VST/AU/AAX plugin for PC and Mac, and it’s available to buy from deviousmachines.com for the introductory price of £59.99 (€68 / $75), later rising to £79.99 (€90 / $100).