We reviewed REV back in 2013 and found it to be incredibly good!
Since then Output have brought out extra content and a new instrument in SIGNAL. But, fans of REV (and there are many of us out there) will be happy to know that REV X-Loops “uses the power of the REV Loops Engine redefined with ALL NEW content, FX and snapshots”.
You can expect a review from us here at Ask.Audio as soon as we’ve given it a thorough test. In the meantime here’s a video trailer, some details and pricing info…
- Thousands of new recordings for source material
- Deeply produced, effected and tweaked loops
- Categories like Fat & Low, Violin Plucks, Analog Drums, Tribal Beats, Aggressive, Sound Design, Pretty Organic and many more
- Robust engine to make sounds your own
- Stutters, Filters & FX
- Controller assignability for performing
- 2GB of brand new multi-layered loops (uncompressed)
- Over 20 new categories
- Over 50 FX presets and snapshots
- Complete FX section including Stutter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Rage, Lo-Fi and more
- Loops include a mixture of forward and reverse sounds
- All Loops auto-map to a MIDI keyboard and tempo locked
- Easily change the key of any loop
- REV X-LOOPS runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.3.1 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8 or higher is recommended**
- Windows 7 or higher
- At least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended), and 4 GB of free drive space
- Access to a stable internet connection for digital delivery
Pricing: $99 USD! Existing REV / Output customers can grab this for just $79 (normally $99). Or buy REV + REV X-Loops for $278 (normally $299).
Want to join the discussion?
Create an account or login to get started!