Here's what the good folks at Output have told us about their creative new plug-in FX processot, Movement. Expect a full review soon.
10 May, 2016–Movement is an exciting FX plugin that adds powerful RHYTHMS to any input in real-time. Built equally for the studio or stage, use the engine to breathe life into any track or live performance.
Watch Movement promo video:
4 rhythm engines utilizing Sidechains, Output’s proprietary Flux mode, LFO’s, Step Sequencers and Macros, blended seamlessly for a clean experience.
Watch Glitchmob producgin with Movement:
It’s as at home in the studio or for live performance. You can adjust sound on the fly with the XY macro pad, which controls up to 152 parameters at once.
There’s effects too. Analog modeled fx OPTIMIZED for modulation. Add rhythm with reverb and compressors pumping, filters and EQ’s opening and closing, delays morphing and tube distortion warming and cooling.
When it comes to modulation, Movement is fully featured too. Drag and drop any number on any of the 76 knobs for modulation made incredibly easy. From the standard sine wave on a filter cutoff to a 32-step triplet on distortion crunch to a drum loop modulating volume.
You can use Movement’s sidechain to pump your filter, reverb, distortion, eq, delay and more… moving beyond the typical kick / compressor combination we all know so well.
What you get
- 300+ Presets for instant playability
- Input any sound, instrument or track
- Modulate any parameter with any rhythm
- Sidechain, LFO, Step Sequencer rhythm modulation
- Output’s proprietary Flux and Randomizer
- Advanced sidechain modulation – modulate any parameter
- Analog filters, EQ, delay, distortion, compression and reverb effects
- XY pad for performance
- Built for live performance and for the studio