Singapore, 10 January 2017: Today BandLab, the award-winning social music platform, launched “Looper”, a new mobile feature that allows users to create beats on the go: simply, intuitively, with or without prior musical experience. The Looper is a sample-based beat and music making instrument, which is part of BandLab’s cloud based Digital Audio Workstation (DAW).
The Looper is immediately available for free within BandLab and launches with 12 professionally created sample packs, each with 24 individual loops designed to mix together effortlessly - powered by BandLab’s proprietary pitch and time-shifting technology. Whether you’re an MC looking to create a beat, or a solo guitarist needing a backing beat, Looper makes music creation instant, intuitive and fun.
For more advanced users, the Looper works offline and offers adjustable quantization of each clip. Various trigger mechanics such as loop, one shot, gate and retrigger are available. The Looper also seamlessly integrates with recording in the existing 12 track Mix Editor. Additional sample packs will continue to be released to join the library of over 2000+ audio, MIDI loops and virtual instruments available across the BandLab platform.
CEO of BandLab, Meng Ru Kuok said: “I’m incredibly pleased to be launching this new powerful creation feature on BandLab. Our brand new Looper redefines mobile beat creation empowering you to be creative wherever you go. For creators it’s a completely new way to bring additional layers into your composition whether you’re working alone or collaborating with the millions of BandLab users around the world on your projects.”
BandLab Looper Key Features
- Looper is a brand new beat production instrument that syncs and loops audio samples
- Available FREE within BandLab on iOS and Android
- 12 FREE professionally designed Sample Packs, each with 24 individual instrument loops that mix together effortlessly – thanks to BandLab’s proprietary pitch and time shifting technology
- Total of 288 loops, with a mix of Bass, Beats, Pads, Drum Fills, Percussion, Brass, Guitar, Keys, & Synth hooks
- Multiple genres include: Rock, Hip Hop, Grime, Electronic, House, Dubstep, Indie, Funk, Minimal Trap Pop and R&B
- Downloadable Sample Packs for offline creationand inspiration
- Many more Sample Packs to be released throughout 2018!
- Change the Mode or Quantization of each clip with our Loop Edit function. Modes include Loop, One Shot, Gate and Re-Trigger in 16th, 8th, quarter & full notes
- Incredible Performance FX – more than 10 FX Presets including Classic Chamber, Large Hall, Bright Room, Ambient Rocker, Echo Doubler, High Vox, Punchy Doubler, Punchy Rap, Slight Saturation, Vocal Chorus, Slow Phase, Vocal Tremolo
- Real-time time stretching and pitch shifting
- Real-time recording and monitoring
- All projects fully synced and cross-platform across Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
- Unlimited high-quality downloads of your stems or mixdowns
- Unlimited free algorithmic mastering available for your projects via the Web platform
- Publish directly to BandLab, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.